The first edition of the "Space Industry Development" internship program is the result of the cooperation of the Industrial Development Agency S.A. And the Union of Space Industry Employers.
POLSA Gdansk

Eight trainees will soon start their internship in the most important space technology companies in Poland. The first edition of the "Space Industry Development" internship program is the result of the cooperation of the Industrial Development Agency S.A. And the Union of Space Industry Employers. The project was created in response to the demand of the Polish space industry for qualified engineering personnel and is part of the Polish Space Strategy.

“To meet the ambitious goals set in the Polish Space Strategy, work is needed in many areas, among which it is extremely important to build highly qualified staff. That is why, together with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, we have been patronizing today's internship program. The space sector is one of the most innovative and technologically advanced areas, becoming increasingly important for the European and world economy. Support, among others This industry will enable implementation of the Strategy for Responsible Development - said Deputy Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki during the press conference on the occasion of the completion of the call for the first edition of the "Development of Space Industry".

To participate in the internship contest, initiated by the Industrial Development Agency S.A. And the Union of Space Industry Employers has come up with 39 people, out of which eight winners were chosen. Adam Dąbrowski, a graduate of the Gdansk University of Technology, Hamburg-Harburg Technical University, is an assistant in the Department of Mechanics and Mechatronics at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (Prof. Edmund Wittbrodt).

The winners of the competition will be taking six-month internships at reputable Polish space technology companies. These will be: Astronomy, Blue Dot Solutions, Space Research Center, Hertz Systems, Ires Technologies, Industrial Institute of Automation and Measurements, Silesian Science and Technology Industry Center and SENER. 60% of the internship pay will be covered by ARP S.A., the remaining 40 percent of the internship company. Monthly is 4-6 thousand gross gold.

“We are aware that the space technology sector will have an increasing impact on the competitiveness of the Polish economy. That is why in ARP we focus on investments in the industries of the future, because they bring the most profit. In addition to investing in capital, our support is directed to young researchers and researchers. In this way, we want to enable talented people to acquire knowledge and use it in practice. Starting this first internship program in space technology in Poland, we are counting on it to be a good investment, "said ARP President S.A. Marcin Chludziński.

The main goal of the traineeships is to educate the staff of the space industry, develop the careers of young researchers and support the transfer of knowledge between universities and companies in the space industry. Initially initiated by ARP S.A. The traineeship program is of a substantive nature; its purpose is to gain experience and to use knowledge and skills in practice.

POLSA uses cookies to track visits to our website only, no personal information is collected. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about our privacy policy.