We invite you to join a virtual space roundtable hosted by Australian Trade and Investment Commission with the Polish Space Agency and the Polish Investment & Trade Agency to facilitate further collaboration between the Australian and Polish space sectors.
The Australian Government established the Australian Space Agency with the goal of growing a $12b space industry by 2030, including creating 20,000 jobs. $2 billion+ has been committed to civil space, including $1.2 billion for the National Space Mission for Earth Observation, $450 million for Positioning Australia, and $65 million to make Australia a leading destination for launch.
The Australian Space Agency’s national civil space priorities areas are:
- Position, navigation and timing (PNT);
- Earth Observation (EO) Advancing Space Earth Observation from Space Roadmap 2021-2030 (industry.gov.au);
- Communications technology and services Advancing Space Communications Technologies And Services Roadmap 2021-2030 (industry.gov.au);
- Space situation awareness and debris monitoring;
- Leapfrog R&D;
- Robotics and automation on Earth and in space Robotics and Automation on Earth and in Space Roadmap 2021-2030 | Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources;
- Access to space.
The event will feature moderated breakout sessions with a focus on Earth Observation, Space Situational Awareness and Communications, allowing your organisation to share your key capabilities and learn more about Australian companies operating in these sectors. Please find attached a more detailed Australian Space Sector overview for your perusal.
Speakers include Michal Wierciński, Vice President, POLSA; Dr Carl Seubert, Chief Research Office, SmartSat CRC; and Peter Kinne, Chief Revenue Officer at SatRevolution.
Places will be limited, please RSVP your expression of interest to attend and confirmation of your participation will be advised at firstname.lastname@example.org.