- All the data is collected in two ways:
- information provided voluntarily by the user - to provide personal information, please use the registration forms in the "For the Media" section (accredited online notification message text).
- information obtained from using the service - which can include:
Cookies (ie. Cookies) - small text files sent by a website which is visited by a web surfer to an Internet device (computer, smartphone, etc.).
- Facilitate users to use the site - cookies recognize the user's device and accordingly displays the web page tailored to their individual needs.
- Create anonymous service statistics - so that we can better meet the needs of our users and expand the service so that it could be even more friendly.
Most often, web browsers allow the storage of cookies on your computer or smartphone. However, Internet users can independently manage cookies, that includes blocking these files. Simply select your browser to reject cookies, but then some features of the service may not work correctly.
- We comply with the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 1182 as amended. D.).
- The data administrator is the Polish Space Agency based in Gdansk, Trzy Lipy 3 Street.
- The data collected is used to provide specific services to our users and for administrative and statistical purposes, and to protect the site www.polsa.gov.pl and our users.
- We analyze the collected data using external solutions providers. Currently, we use Google Analytics. This tool is based on cookies, but does not share personally identifiable data. Please read the details of the privacy policies of Google Analytics.
- Personal information collected through contact forms are used exclusively for communication purposes with the Polish Space Agency.
- The user has the right to access his personal data and editing. At his request, we stop collecting and processing his data, or we remove them.
- We fulfill the general idea of the Internet on the www.polsa.gov.pl website, by providing links to other websites. However, we are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. When being redirected to another site, we encourage you to familiarize with the rules of the website.