CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POLISH NATIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN.
The Polish Space Agency actively supports students and graduates by taking part in building the potential of young staff in the space sector, supporting programs, internships and apprenticeships.
The Polish National Trainee Program within the European Space Agency offers you valuable experience in developing and operating space missions. In addition, they also gain a rich personal experience of living and working in another country and in a diverse and international environment.
The internship opportunities cover a variety of fields of activity including for example:
- Mission Management
- Systems Engineering
- Quality Control in Space Engineering
- Space Economy, Commercialisation and Innovation
The recruitment conditions are set out in the REGULATIONS for the recruitment of candidates for an internship at the European Space Agency for university graduates under the Polish National Trainee Program
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN !
CLOSING DATE IS 4th OF DECEMBER 2023 (23:59 CET) Are you inspired by space and are you planning your career in the space sector??
->->-> APPLY HERE (email@example.com)
INTERNSHIP OFFERS FOR 2024:
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Polish National Trainee Program was created for graduates who have:
- Polish nationality
- earned their degree (Master level) within the past two years, students in the last year of their master’s program can also apply, under the condition that they have obtained their master’s degree by the date they start the traineeship at ESA
- very good command of English
The internship initially lasts 1 year, after which it can be extended for another year, based on a positive evaluation by POLSA and ESA. The maximum duration of the internship is 24 months.
The internship will start on February 1, 2024.
CANDIDATE APPLICATION PROCESS
You can apply for up to three topics from the list above.
The application should contain:
- cover letter in English, explaining your interest in the selected position (max two A4 pages); applicants should submit separate cover letters for each position they are applying for
- CV in English
- copy of degree
- applicants who are currently in their final year of study must submit proof of enrolment which shows that they are in their final year
- any other documents which could support the candidate’s application (optional)
Within five working days of the end of the call, we will inform each candidate via e-mail whether or not they have qualified for the next stage.
Candidates who have qualified will be invited to interviews with POLSA representatives. Selected candidates will be invited to a second interview with ESA.
The recruitment process covers no more than 20 positions.
Candidates selected in the recruitment process will sign an agreement with POLSA and a separate agreement with ESA.
The selected candidates who sign an agreement with ESA will not have the status of an ESA employee, however, the internship takes place within the ESA organization and the Interns report directly to the Director General of the Agency or his representative.
The trainee will receive a monthly amount of EUR 3,600 from ESA throughout the entire internship period. (financing comes from the Ministry of Development and Technology). The trainee will be obliged to provide themselves with health insurance, accident insurance and civil liability insurance and will be responsible for ensuring their correct tax status.
Joining the recruitment process by submitting an application is tantamount to accepting the content of the Regulations and consenting to the processing of personal data.